From $1,845 pp/twin share 3 days
Attend the Anzac Day Dawn Service at the Australian National Memorial, followed by the French Memorial Service in Villers-Bretonneux. This tour also visits the 1916 Somme Battlefields & Memorials including Pozieres, Moquet Farm, Thiepval Memorial to the missing - plus more.
• Round-trip private coach transportation from Paris
• 2-nights’ accommodation at Mercure Amiens Centre Cathedrale
• 2 Breakfasts, 1 snack lunch, 2 dinners
• English-speaking, expert Battlefields guide
• Personal audio headset for sightseeing
• All entrance fees - as per itinerary
TERMS & CONDITIONS: Small group tour - up to 19 passengers. Price is based on per person, double/twin share and includes all services as detailed in the package. Single supplement applies. All from prices correct at time of publication; however, are subject to currency fluctuations and should be used as a guide only. Please contact us for an exact quote.
Travel deals and inspiration direct to your inbox!